Thursday, March 6, 2014

First Fashion Post // Start "Disney Princess inspired treats"

Hello, it is we, arisen from piles of clothing!




So, we decided to start a monthly post on "Disney Princess inspired treats" because we've always been huge Disney fans ( we are small princesses ourselves ;) ) and as you might have noticed, we like treats.

Also, we needed to cut back our baking sessions, because supplies become quite pricey after a while... and so does liposuction :D So we try to limit ourselves to once a month ( which is clearly not going to work )

Here's our first! 


Now, let's get away from sugar and sinful magic and focus on warm fabrics and layers!

Good day, my fudge-filled flanbabies,
everything I'm wearing on this picture was bought in Tokyo - at really cheap prices! Since I really love layering clothes in winter, autumn and spring (which is pretty much all just winter when you're living in northern Germany.. :'D) this was an outfit I really enjoyed wearing in Japan and now in Hamburg. It's simple, uses earthy colours and still has an edgy touch to it with the boots and the bag! Also, I really fancy the oversized-look. The poncho was actually the priciest item (about 50€, like 6500¥ at that time), whereas the boots were on sale for only 20€! As a European you CAN be lucky in Japan sometimes, because even if you're considered skinny in Europe, you're still relatively obese in Asia.. It's ridiculous! At any rate, L-, XL- and bigger sized items will easily get on sale in Asia which is your chance to get lucky! (Yes, I'm aware how sad that sounds :P) Even as a guy I could easily get away with wearing more feminine clothes in Tokyo than I usually would in order to get one stop closer to looking like a person from a fantasy movie. Is that just me? Always loved the way people were dressed in movies like Narnia or games like Final Fantasy. At any rate, L-, XL- and bigger sized items will easily get on sale in Asia which is your chance to get lucky! (Yes, I'm aware how sad that sounds :P) Even as a guy I could easily get away with wearing more feminine clothes in Tokyo than I usually would in order to get one stop closer to looking like a person from a fantasy movie. Is that just me? Always loved the way people were dressed in movies like Narnia or games like Final Fantasy. I'm just gonna post a list below where I found the items with prices (As far as I can remember). Favourite piece is definitely the bag, because it looks like a freaking book! SO sassy! Love it. Let me know what you think- Do you love layering as much as we do? Stay beautiful! Beanie - ~10€ at Jeans Mate 渋谷店 Blue cardigan - ~ 15€ at Uniclo ユニクロ 池袋店 Poncho - ~ 50€ at Sakazen 渋谷店 Boots - ~ 20€ at "at the attic" 原宿店 Pants - ~ 10€ at H&M 渋谷店 Bag - ~ 20€ at Daichuu 原宿店

I was always a little skeptical when it came to new fashion styles and needed my time to warm up ( I'm working on that though,  trying to get a bit more confident in that area ). It was just the same with over-knees! Now I'm totally in love and can't stop wearing them. They're just perfect for the, as I call, in-between-seasons ( in Hamburg every season is just smushed together haha ) and you don't feel too naked but you still look sexy ;) And it kind of has a school-girl look doesn't it? Don't we all want to stay daddy's little girl on the inside... ;)
The skirt and the blanket-thingy we're both "I WILL NOT SPEND A PENNY TODAY" buys... I have this one friend, as soon as I get even close to a store it's usually too late... I guess I'm just too weak haha
Shoes - JustFab
Over-knees - H&M
Skirt - Zara
Long-sleeve shirt - H&M
"Poncho" - TK Maxx

2 comments:

  1. I like the first outfit very much - your blog is great! :D

    xoxo
    Kristin from www.rock-n-enjoy.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! We feel very flattered :3
      Take care - Lou & Nara

      Delete