Saturday, March 15, 2014

Home alone // I'm going to die alone with 8 cats

Hello, it is I, Nara, arisen from hollow rooms and wool, again!





Lou left for Berlin yesterday, leaving me all alone in the apartment until Tuesday... I had plans to do a lot in our home, but (as always) I don't get to anything! Instead I'm stuck in front of the computer, reading other blogs or trying to fix up a new layout for our blog...


Apart from being nerdy in front of the computer, I decided to get into detoxing again, since I have been shoving enormous amounts of food and sweets into me and that is just not cool.
I already tried one of those diet-drinks that was ok in the beginning, but kind of leaves me nausea at the end of the day. I guess I'll just have to be strict with myself and get into healthy cooking and leave it with one diet-drink a day, maybe I will feel better then?


Anyways, as already mentioned, I have been working on a pullover for quite a while now (I could have finished a decade ago, but I kind of forgot...) feeling like an old cat-lady as soon as I started working on it again. I tell you folks, that's how it's going to end. But at least my cats would love me. And I'd be happy and surrounded by soft wool. Sounds like a plan, huh? 


It got a bit short, but I'm pretty proud ;) Already found my next project, it's going to bee wool-hot pants! So excited :)




No comments:

Post a Comment