Sunday, March 16, 2014

Still home alone // My nails become girly again




Hello, it is I, Nara (again), arisen from nail-polish and food smell!



I'm still home alone. And doing nothing productive. At all. Can't believe holidays are over and school starts tomorrow. It's really bizarre. Attending a musical school is another universe, far away from "normal life", everything that happens there is twice as big and twice as dramatic. Don't know whether I'm ready to face that yet, but I don't really have a choice, do I?
And I bet, by tomorrow I'm gonna be head over heals with performing again, so doesn't really matter how I'm feeling right now, haha ;)

My nails and I... have a really passionate and loving relationship actually. I've wanted to have pretty long nails since I can remember (who doesn't?) and in my year in China, I learned how to shape and grow them and be pretty :D
After China, I had them longer, then short again, no nail-polish, again nail-polish... it changed a lot, and up until a week or so, I had them short and polished (not voluntarily, my nails had gotten really soft over the summer because I was dieting in Korea). Now I decided to grow them again, and it works pretty well until now!



So I used the colors Catrice Ultimate Nail Color - 190 Wrapped Around My Finger and Essence Effect Nail Polish - 10 Glitterbomb, using the sparkly-one only on two nails. I think it's nice to have accents instead of having glitter everywhere, makes you appreciate the glitter a little bit more ;)

What I started using since about two weeks is p2 Diamond Strenght Nail Hardener and it seems to work, my nails feel strong! 
And a must-have for me, without it my nails would look terrible, is Catrice Quick Dry & High Shine, it's a top-coat which magically makes your polish dry faster (seriously have no idea how it works) and thanks to his I am able to actually move and touch things after my self-treated manicure without ruining my whole nail-polish (I am a very clumsy person and tend to trip and fall)



As already mentioned yesterday, I'm trying to treat myself with better food, which means that I need to cook a lot more. Basically easy, big problem is: time. With school going on again and not getting home before 7/8, it's really hard to get up and cook something for the next day...

Today I tried a recipe and it is a kind of tofu-sandwich with spinach in between.
I tried a little bit, but I made it to take it with me for lunch tomorrow, and it tastes quite ok. The recipe says to serve it with ketchup, but that's not really the healthiest sauce, so I guess I have to figure out an alternative!

Whoops, this post turned out longer than I expected,
Good night, folks!




1 comment:

  1. Great post.
    Love the color of your nails!

    xoxo
    Kelly

    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete