Thursday, March 20, 2014

International Happiness Day // Late St. Patricks Day




Hello, it is I, arisen from nail-polish smell!




Although it is the international day of happiness today, unfortunately nothing really special happened. But you can be happy about that, too I guess!

And since my nail-polish was slowly starting to come off, it was time for home-made manicure





So I used Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer - King of Greens and Missha Lucid Nail Polish. That green dot-like thing is supposed to be a clover, it was my first time painting something on my nails (maybe I should ask Lou next time, he's freakishly good at painting). The theme was supposed to be happiness/luck, but it looks more like a St. Patricks Day manicure... Well, still good enough!

How was your day of happiness?




No comments:

Post a Comment