Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Lou's back!!! // Maybe we should start a bakery


Hello, it is we, Lou - back from Berlin - and Nara - jumping up and down, happy that he's back!



Berlin was so much fun! Meeting friends, hanging out, ordering food, partying..., and all that jazz! Also, I had a meeting with the head principal of the school I may want to attend starting this summer.. It's sounds pretty cool, but I don't really wanna leave Hamburg anytime soon.. I hate big life decisions, can't there be one answer, hidden in the clouds? Or in food?.. Ah food.. Food IS the answer! I might have myself a slice of that delicious apple pie Nara baked a few days ago! Anyway, I had a really good time. Unfortunately I'll be working again tomorrow (booo..), but I just wanted to share this little piece of happiness with you! 
A friend from Taiwan who I met when I was working in Japan (yep..) sent me a really cute letter! Now isn't that something you'd wanna  come home to after sitting on a bus for 3 hours? :) Especially when people around you were eating weird smelly food in a bus with no air-conditioning? Haha

I'm so gonna write her back! Love getting letters, how about you guys? Lots of love.





School has started and as I already mentioned before, I wanted to treat my body a little bit better. So I whipped out my few recipe books and looked for something healthy and mouthwatering.

I found this bread, which looks pretty healthy to me. I've never made bread before, I was a little intimidated - CHALLENGE ACCEPTED



And it turned out pretty well :) I don't know whether it's eatable yet, but I'll definitely try some tomorrow for breakfast!




No comments:

Post a Comment