Tuesday, March 4, 2014

"Red Velvet" - Dark Pleasure // Dieting just isn't for us


Hello our beloved readers!

It is us, just two gals from Hamburg, ready to post their second activity! With us today was Shakkelantaoshi, a good friend of us ;)


I found this recipe on a blog and I just had to try it! So I showed it to Lou and he was all ears. The result is just overwhelming. A lot of tasty things had already embraced our taste buds... and this is now one of our favorites!


You can find the whole recipe on belle mélange - they have many nice things :)



The recipe said that we needed butter and eggs in room temperature... Of course we had everything refrigerated, so I took over the role of the mother-hen and sat on two eggs. It was quite frisky, but at least it speeded up the whole process! (the butter was under my sweatshirt btw...) 


This is one of our many Rilakkuma-themed utensils, aren't they just drop-dead adorable?



Mini-cake number one! Came out a bit bigger than in the recipe, but doesn't make them less cute... Under the already thick chocolate-layer lie several layers of mascarpone and  chocolate cake... A sin in every way there is ;)


Anywho, it was delicious! I couldn't eat more than one piece though... There's just so much sugar I can handle. haha


We hope you had a splendid day and we won't take long for the next post! We promise ;)





1 comment:

  1. Hi dear, great post and you have a wonderful blog, I hope we can follow each other, if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete