Saturday, March 29, 2014

First day at work // Diets are hard

Hello, it is I, Nara, arisen from exhaustion and my first day at work!






So sorry for not blogging so much lately, life's crazy! School started again, you need to have social contact once a while (sooo unnecessary ;) ), do other stuff... There is just no time for anything.
And now it's just going to get worse - Lou and I both had our first day at work!

I spent five hours at 'Gröninger' today, an underground restaurant where they brew their own beer. I have been there couple of times when I was younger and I liked the atmosphere a lot back then (though I didn't have the possibility of drinking their nice beer), so I decided to just give it a try!

And it was a lot of fun, my colleagues are really nice and funny, we share the same humor, we matched pretty well. Also the costumers are all really nice, they all come to our restaurant to have a good time and have fun, it doesn't really feel like work when you serve them!
It is still pretty exhausting though, carrying around beer isn't the easiest thing to do. Plus, it wasn't even full today and I was running back and forth a lot... So I guess there is more to come!

The rather sad part is, as already mentioned, the restaurant a basement, so you have no idea what is going on outside. There could be a hurricane happening and you wouldn't know.
And we had nice weather today, which I found out when I was done with work and of course it was dark by then.


Anywho, looks like this is how I am going to spend my weekends, serving people beer! (Isn't that just a dream come true)
I still have another job interview next week though, as an animator for ecological kid's birthday-parties. Really curious how that's going to turn out!


This is what a good friend of ours bought us. I find it adequate.
Take care folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment