Thursday, April 3, 2014

Color doesn't matter // Spontaneous American Apparel Shopping-Party




Hello, it is I, Nara, arisen from school and dark-circles!




So, school's pretty much got the best of me, spending most of my time there! Finals are coming up - meaning a lot of dance-practices and acting rehearsals... There isn't really much energy left for the rest of the day. And I haven't even really started working yet! I guess it's gonna become worse then.

Anywho - Lou brought home weirdly looking bananas, small and reddish. They are supposed to taste a little bit like raspberries:


Well... They don't. Taste like every other normal banana. Lou was a little disappointed, he had hoped for some special, yet magical flavor! Doesn't that teach us yet again, no matter what we look like, aren't we just all the same species (aww, loads of love for the world!)



Apart from differently colored fruit, I stumbled upon a poster from American Apparel on which it said that it was shopping-night! They also indulged us with free drinks, snacks and live DJ, so I just had to grab a friend and check it out.

A few years ago, I didn't really like American Apparel, it just didn't really make sense to me to spend money on simple/basic clothes which I could also get at other stores for less money.
But now since I am 1. older and 2. trying to be more observing about where things actually come from, I find American Apparel is a great brand! They design and make their clothes in the US in human-kind conditions and fair salary. This is definitely something I want to support.

Unfortunately - I still am a student, so my monthly budget is limited. My friend and I both found a pretty dress, but we decided not to buy them. We just have no occasion to wear them.

But we left the store with a smile, the music was great, we had apple cider and my mind was opened up a little bit more today :)

I know the picture sucks, I didn't have the time to take a proper picture! Can you forgive me?


Hopefully you had a nice day, too!



No comments:

Post a Comment